Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

+2
The DEADicated
Blue
6 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post by Blue Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:22 am

Hello! I am Blue from Croatia and I have been a Dead Sara fan since 2012 when I first heard "Weatherman" and I hope I'm going to be a fan for a long time.  Smile 

What about you?
Blue
Blue
Admin

https://deadsara.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by The DEADicated Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello!!! We are the Official Dead Sara Fan Club, The DEADicated. Glad to visit with ya!! Please check out www.thedeadicated.net for a listing of all of the Deadicated social media platforms- we have sites all over the world, Instagram, Facebook Twitter, etc. so feel free to check everything out! We are all looking forward to Dead Sara's second record which will be out soon!! Take Care!

Last edited by The DEADicated on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical errors)

The DEADicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansy Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:43 am

Hello!!! Thank you for inviting me to the forum. I have also been a fan since I heard Weatherman in a TV commercial. Waiting for the second album too  Razz
Jansy
Jansy

Back to top Go down

Post by rheis Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:03 am

Hi! I'm Rheon from Wales, UK. I love Dead Sara and I can't wait for the new album and for the band to play in Britain!

rheis

Back to top Go down

Post by wireside Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi I'm Wireside,

I have been a fan since 2012! I'm really happy to see a dead sara forum. I really like message boards.
I have been a fan since 2012. I live in Los Angeles. I'm looking forward to talking to you all, and sharing all things dead sara. Smile
wireside
wireside

https://sites.google.com/site/deadsaracollector/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cdr. Shepard Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:54 am

Hey, Kevin here.

Found Dead Sara through a Need for Speed game, on which Weatherman was features. Needless to say it immediately had me hooked. I've been a huge fan ever since. I recently gained access to half a dozen of their old, old demos and I will be making them listenable within the week.

Cheers
Cdr. Shepard
Cdr. Shepard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum